Come Again?

  

Introspection; my dear old friend graces me with her visits, unexpected yet pleasant. She always arrives bearing gifts, precious on her each visit, subsequent. And thus, she graciously extends her warm trust unto me, and I cannot help but kindly return it, likewise.


                                                                                                                                                                    (PC: deviantart.com)


The steady hands in the tickling clock hanging on the wall, turn dutifully half a dozen times…, yet indifferent we, we eagerly learn from each other, as equals.

And so, her eclectic vision guides my thoughts, and my humble perception explores her depths.

Knowing her, conversing with her mind; beautifully inquisitive unlike any other, I realized I changed naturally without that constant need that haunted my past self. Realizing it further… my heart beats “Life”

Life, it never was, is, or will be, about perfection, the perceived epitome of the being that I was trying to be! Yet failing, so spectacularly, I cherish the moment that I am, at this very moment, I come to terms with..,

Life.

Life is about living, experiencing, and realizing..,

We can be more, even when we are less.

In its ever-changing reflection, we see infinity, the possibilities of ourselves, the good, the bad, and the gray

Yet, we grasp the one that fits, not ideal

And so, each day for us is a new day,

Though, we are not meant to be perfect,

Though, we are not meant to be anything, more or less

Living a life, one day at a time

Inevitably, is it not enough?


 

                                                                                                                                                                                    (PC:@yucksteph)


The truth, a solemn truth is…

…it is in part, surviving in my imperfect being arising from my ignorance, my mistakes, and my selfishness

…it is in the rest, reconciled in their acceptance, stemmed so naturally with knowledge and experience shared

Parting so beautifully, the two bifurcations the selfish I and the accepting I

They give way to the enduring “me”, transforming.., us, in process, knowing in time we will definitely find solace, the contentment in ourselves, the true selves…, for what we seek as true is not in the external but in our selves, as true as one can be.,

The seemingly impossible is not impossible anymore,

As I explore, with her, my dear old friend; introspection,

 Among the murky memories that haunt my nights keeping me awake, truth, there, there..,

Beyond the purview of my comfort zone, my mind braved,

In the imperfection of my being, then I found myself

 

And by finding myself, I could finally accept… who I am

Not who I was or will be.

Just…I am.

 

Who would I rather be? than be, me, myself

Neither among nor apart

Neither blind nor one who can so see

I let them in, the grains of truth in the infinite stars

 

                                                                                                                                                    (PC: Pinterest.com)


Stars, that is as part of me, as much as part of you and beings, living-breathing all over the continent, the entire world, and maybe beyond… the solar system, the Milky Way, and the entire universe, their existence holds me as an alibi of this moment in their familiar yet forgettable presence, as is mine. Letting me live, respecting my choices, observing but not judging. At this very moment, I am more than some guy, some sapient, some living, a speck of irrelevance in human history, I am part of the greater whole, a grain of truth in the stars.

A grain of truth in the stars, who found someone as similar and as different as “me”

In this era, this very second of the tickling hands of the clock, I welcome her, my dearest old friend,

Introspection, Come again?

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I? The question of existence...

So Long...

About Love