Dream sequence



Dreams of Tomorrow--Science Fiction Art from Yesterday



Time: unknown
Place:  Army Headquarters/garage

As an new intern i was helping the officer, he was telling me, even if I just worked in the desk with the lowest appointment I will learn a lot. The setting was that of garage, I can see the vehicles moving around. The vehicles were being repaired, reassembled as per the standard protocol they were assighned to. 
Next thing...
It was late at night I realized I was alone. I walked to the nearest buildingwas it storage i am not sure through the door, found myself behind the door in the darkness, I could feel a kind of fear, then I saw it, the monster tentacles in its mouth pushing me from the other side, with great pressure I let go one of the doors it fail down inside so I pushed out with my body facing my should er out, I ran out.
Full of and er line in my body, I found myself on the stairs the corpse of the monster down and another coming to life on the first floor wow how did I reach upstairs? 
Next thing the officer came inside killed it. Ah. I saw an whistle there and as I touched it I realized if I blew it I can call the monsters. I tucked it behind my clothes furtively. Took my way back home.
I found myself walking with a girl and a lady the lady was nearest me and the girl next to her. They were both beautiful, well I realized the girl was more familiar with me but I didn't know why. Like a magic I took a flower out of the lady's hair and proffered her which she accepted. A black cat was in my hand, It told me I will be dying soon. I felt the fur in my hand smooth and pleasing. The lady found it cute and so I delivered the cat to her. I found my life start drifting, is it my consciousness. So I told her lady you will not forget me right? And you over there? Will you forget me too? You know lady you don't have much to live after I die. So I felt darkness engulfing me, but as the lady gave me back the cat, I could feel myself straining to stay in consciousness
Lady I start speaking, never blow the whistle in My neck. Never it will be dangerous.
Then the music started to play, 
"Tu es mi amo
Tu es mi amo .."

System: energy minimum shutting down
Host offline...
Then I woke up
....

(Wow it was just a dream)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I? The question of existence...

So Long...

About Love